- Animal waste incineration of up to 100 kg/hr
- Secondary chamber for re-burn of harmful emissions
- Award winning design
- Beats European emissions standards
- High quality build made in the United Kingdom
- Small and portable system
I8-140A model is a high performance, large scale incinerator.
The i8-140A is a high capacity animal incinerator which is suitable for disposing of large domestic animals, sheep, lambs and many others benefiting from a wide opening door and high hourly burn rates. This model is ‘DEFRA Approved’ and is an ideal waste disposal solution for farms, shooting practices, slaughterhouses, abattoirs or veterinary practices.
This unit benefits from a secondary chamber with afterburner for the re-burn of harmful emissions with a 2 second retention time. It delivers clean and tidy, effective waste solutions and is a good return on your investment.
– Fallen Stock Incinerators
|Combustion Chamber Volume (m3)||
up to 100 kg per hour
|Average Fuel Consumption||
14 – 19 ltrs p/h
|Gas Retention in Secondary Chamber||
|Average ash residue (%)||
|External Length (mm)||
|External Width (mm)||
|External Height (mm)||
|Door Size (mm)||
1450 x 750 mm