- General waste incineration of up to 100 kg/hr
- Secondary chamber for re-burn of harmful emissions
- Award winning design
- Beats European emissions standards
- High quality build made in the United Kingdom
- Small and portable system
General waste is an unwanted refuse material or substance that may consist of materials from:
- Community and household activities (municipal, domestic or camp waste)
- Industrial activities (manufacturing, mining or agricultural)
Sending waste to landfill is an extremely expensive and dangerous process that is no longer viable. In addition, because landfill waste turns into highly dangerous matter, it is causing extensive damage to the environment.
Therefore, incineration is the solution for total destruction of municipal waste, which avoids all the direct and indirect risks associated with other disposal methods. It is the safest and one of the most cost-effective disposal methods that treats waste in a safe way.
Using incineration, waste can also be treated at the same place where it was generated. This avoids cross-contamination risk and keeps waste treatment costs low.
Our general waste incinerators for waste management use the highest standards of construction with superior corrosion resistance at high temperatures and backed by 30 years of engineering experience. With an enviable range of incinerators for sale, we are confident you will find the perfect solution to your waste challenges.